Critikal Graphorrhea[ ns60/kvitnu 4/zero008 / CD ]
The writing of long lists of meaningless words, as occurs in some manic disorders. Graphorrhea when utilized in artistic processes, is capable of producing ‘original’ results, especially if certain human-technical decisions help channel the process Critikal is an international dynamic project comprised of four
artists. Each new work is constructed by one member using sound material and structural concepts from the other members. This time the album was created by Dmytro Fedorenko, transforming pieces from Andrey Kiritchenko, Jeff Surak, and Tobias Åström.
The last Critikal festival appearances featured Dmytro Fedorenko and Andrey Kiritchenko with Jeff Surak live via video from his Washington DC studio.
- Tesseract Of Distrust (4:16)
- Wail Absorption (1:54)
- Scud Twitcher (2:48)
- Cheerful Nimiety (1:39)
- Wrath Rationale (2:55)
- Rapture Periods (5:07)
- Sine Verbiage (1:19)
- Sonic Brood (2:49)
- Mind Opacity (3:24)
- Linear Fear (4:24)
- The Prime Seed (4:35)
- The Place Below End (2:40)
- The Truce (1:43)
- Dmytro Fedorenko – track constructions and arrangements, bass, drums programming, synthetics.
- Andrey Kiritchenko – computer, acoustic guitar, field recordings.
- Tobias Astrom – feedback/effects, manipulated recordings of long lost cities/memories.
- Jeff Surak – autoharp, microcassettes, processing.
Mastering by Dmytro Volkov.
Cover by Ruslan Palamarchuk.